Thursday 27 May 2010

Business Practice.

For my Business Practice project, I decided to create a branding for a business which could be used for a real company.

I created the business 'Reflex' which means to bend, be thrown back or reflected. Other definitions suggest involuntary action or response, automatic response or reaction.

'Reflex' is a motion graphic sting company, which offers stings for advertisements in web and television medias.
I helped to create a brand for 'Reflex', by means of Logo, Business Card, Letterhead, Compliments Slip and Envelope, which could be used within the company.

The logo was purposely manipulated to be on a slight angle, this was to reinforce the idea of movement, which helps to link in with the motion graphics that the company offers.
The use of the colour green throughout my work helps to suggest freshness to the actual company and also work it may produce.





































No comments:

Post a Comment